Level 4: The Silent Cartographer
P = has pictures, M = has one or more movies
- On top of the island - Get up high and have all sorts of excellent fun.
- Marine battles on the island - Set up some battles with troopers on your side.
- Danger! Falling Grunts - Maybe you should take an umbrella? PM
- Descent into the substation abyss - Deep exploration in the substation.
- Descent into the main facility abyss - A classic journey, down and down.
- Prong attack - Attack covies from across the void. Fabulous!
- Platform attack - Bypass lots of enemies and have a ball with them later.
- Hunter fireworks - Launch Hunters skyward in spectacular fashion.
- Goldie fireworks - Turn the gold Elite into a pyrotechic display. PM
- Massed Hunters - Ever tackled six at once? PM
- Rejoined landing battle - Tackle the landing battle in novel ways.
- Grunt gaggle fun - Amuse yourself with a bunch of grunty fools.
- Turning traitor - See how forgiving the Marines are.
- Scatter the Jackals - Give a bunch of beak-faced idiots a nasty surprise.
- Joyride on the substation circle - You'll get dizzy, but it's for a good cause.
- Substation circle Jackals by stealth - They'll never know what hit 'em.
- Sparking stuck Warthog - Non-stop sparking and rubble production! PM
- Attacking at the main facility - Novel tactics for gaining entry.
- Shortcuts in the main facility - Nifty falls to speed your descent. P
- Warthog mishap - Blast a hog into the void. Ooops!
- Fun with invisibility - Torment some covies down below.
- Ascent without music - Ah, that's better; I can hear the enemy this time! P
- Augmented ascent fight - More covies 'n stuff. PM
- Gold Elite leading - Lead an angry Elite about the island.
- Killing the final cloaked Elites - Tactics for a safe exit.
- Hunter leading - Lead Hunters about the place.
- Pinging shots off a frozen Hunter - Fun bouncing shots off a shield.
- No snorkel required - Go for a jaunt in the ocean.
- Water effects - Check out how water reacts to various weaponry.
- Ghostly bats - Well, they looked a bit like bats…
- Disappearing trees - Now you see it, now you don't!
- Needler ricochets - It's almost hypnotic.
- On top of a tree - Go for a novel arboreal excursion.
- Mini grav-lift lookalike - What the heck is that thing anyway?
- Enemies killed by the game - I never even touched them!