Frontline with Suzie
Radio WRKX is proud to present a collection of archived reports from ace reporter Suzie Hoffenblatt. Originally broadcast live from the spinning wonder known as Halo, join Suzie on the frontline once again as she gets up close and personal with friend and foe alike, in the battle for that ring in the sky. Hear it like it was, only on Radio WRKX!
- 1: Just call me Angry - Onboard an alien ship for a chat with an obliging Elite.
- 2: A good point - Suzie bumps into a beak-nosed Jackal amid rolling hills and waterfalls.
- 3: Everybody duck! - Out in the snow for words with something small and grunty.
- 4: The heavy brigade - He's blue, he's spiky, he's enormous, and he's talking to our Suzie.
- 5: Calibrate this! - On board ship to compare lipstick shades with sassy AI Cortana.
- 6: Cancel Christmas! - Among the Marines for some plain talking from Sarge.
- 7: A spot of bother - Running commentary as Suzie gets caught up in a rockslide battle.
- 8: Mr Rechargeable - Suzie finally catches up with the one they call Master Chief.
- 9: Gurgling in the dark - Suzie pops into the Library to see what's lurking in the shadows.
- 10: My tunnel, my home - Beneath a desert island to meet a tunnel-dwelling gold Elite.
- 11: Danger! Falling Grunts - Suzie encounters a grunty bunch of free-fall enthusiasts.
- 12: A shady business - Beneath the Truth and Reconciliation with a grunty gunner.
- 13: Mysterious beastie - Suzie tracks down the beastie that is heard but not seen.
- 14: I was never trained for this! - The sorry plight of an engineer in hiding.
- 15: Trouble in the swamp - Suzie encounters a jittery enemy squad in a creepy swamp.
- 16: Head Monstrosity - Captain Keyes enthuses about his new career as Flood goo.
- 17: Jackals on patrol - Beaky banter from a pair of patrolling Jackals.
- 18: Bubble trouble - Suzie gets more guests than planned when interviewing a carrier Flood.
- 19: Sentinel blues - In the Library for a chat with a slightly bored zappy chappie.
- 20: All the fun of the fair - An ill-advised joyride on the wrecked Pillar of Autumn.
That's all for now folks, but there may be more from Suzie another day!