Level 2: Halo
P = has pictures, M = has one or more movies
- Departure death anomaly - Spontaneous Banshee pilot death! PM
- Departure circling anomaly - Fun with a Banshee going around in circles! PM
- Arc of death - Sinfully delightful high-explosive carnage, and needler heaven!
- The amazing zap phenomenon - Spectacular aerial violence at the first tower.
- Rockslide megabattle - Tackle a covie hoard in the rockslide. Unmissable! PM
- Cliffside hilltop fun - You really shouldn't be up there you know.
- Banshee battling - Fight Banshees with a squad of Marines. PM
- Mad Banshees - Fun with very oddly behaving Banshees. M
- Banshee assisted Warthog stunting - Go flying in a hog with covie help! PM
- Lifeboat ambush - Give the first search party a nasty surprise.
- Clumsy Elite - Make an Elite step off the bridge.
- Banshee fun at the start - Assorted fun with the early Banshees.
- Grenading the search party - Ok, how good are you at throwing?
- Evac prevention at the first structure - You ain't goin' nowhere guys. P
- Slope fun at the light-bridge area - Exploit a novel attack route in the gloom.
- Light-bridge Elites - Give some not-so-Elite guards a surprise or two.
- Woo-hoo-hoo! - Open that throttle for some big air!
- Warthog corkscrew jump - Get dizzy with a stunt driving technique.
- Rockslide joyride - Enjoy a fun-filled driving circuit in the rockslide.
- Hillside joyride - Tackle a tricky route around a hillside.
- Hillside reinforcements - Bring in some troops for a major rumpus on a hilltop.
- Hillside battles - More Marine squad mayhem in the hillside area.
- Hillside entrance battles - Novel battles outside the hillside entrances.
- Weird panicking at the hillside - What the heck is up with those Grunts and Jackals?
- Oblivious hillside covies - Seems like the covies are having a day off today.
- Waterfall Jackal - Give a beak-face a real nasty shock.
- Lonesome Grunts in the valley - Poor little grunty, all alone.
- Wandering Banshees - Where the heck is this guy going?
- Underwater - Don't blame me if your visor rusts up.
- Second beam - Take a novel one-way trip downwards.
- Riding on top of a Pelican - Departures now boarding please.
- One-way prong trip - Not recommended if you suffer vertigo.
- Light-bridge tyre effect - Funky patterns of light.
- Rockslide tunnel echo - Is anybody there? …there …there
- Vanishing hillside covies - Where did they go?
- Quantum tunnelling cyborg - Moving through steel.
- Needles hitting water - Oooh, pretty!