Now with movies and pictures! …And also on YouTube
If you're looking to get more fun out of campaign mode for the original Halo, and also Halo 3, ODST and Reach, you're in the right place because there are over a million words of cyborg-happy yammering here, largely devoted to that goal. For the original there's a massive section of fun including detailed accounts of the five megabattles, and there's also a large section of combat tips to help you in the field. You'll find plenty more besides, including some biting frontline insights from ace reporter Suzie. I'm also busy making movies and adding pictures to my written material (click thumbnails to enlarge), to enhance the Bad Cyborg experience. So come on in and get a bit of red mist worked up under your visor!
Teaser pics - a look into the site
To help get you started, here are some random pictures from articles on the site. See anything of interest? Click to enlarge, or click a caption to jump to the relevant page.
- February 15th: Low Monitor again
After a long wait since BCM74, here's some low down fun with the Monitor again: BCM219.
- February 5th: Freakiness and fun #16
A hot new dose of freakiness and fun is here already: check out BCM218.
- January 31st: Cavern megabattling concluded
Completing a trilogy, BCM217 deivers more bridge assault action with more weapon combos.
- January 29th: Cavern megabattling continued - Banshee fun
Continuing with the save used in yesterday's movie, in BCM216 I go airborne for some fuel rod fun!
- January 28th: Cavern megabattling with 4 Shades on the bridge
BCM215 delivers bridge assault action with lots of rockets and some novel enemy arrangement!
- January 22nd: More fun with stuck Banshees
Check out four more stuck Banshee episodes at AOTCR's first bridge, in BCM214!
- January 16th: Goldie fireworks show
Don't miss the firework fun in BCM213. Four launch recipes, demoed with 21 launches!
- January 3rd: Goldie fireworks
In BCM212 I show how to turn a gold Elite into a firework, on the Silent Cartographer island. Also see my related new article Goldie fireworks.
- December 23rd: Banshee stuck in the first bridge
Lots of stuck Banshees in my latest movie BCM211. Also see my related article.
- December 18th: Freakiness and fun #15
My fifteenth consignment of freakiness and fun is here at last. Check out BCM210.
- December 11th: Departure circling anomaly
Even more fun with level 2's early Banshees. Don't miss BCM209! Also check out my related article.
- December 1st: Sniper versus Banshees
Amusing fun with some Banshees in a tunnel! See BCM208.
- November 28th: Cavern megabattle duo
Time for some more cavern megabattle action! BCM206 deals with some long-range mischief, especially needling, and BCM207 gets into some explosive deep incursion work.
- November 13th: Another Banshee grab grab-bag
Ten more amusing episodes while trying to grab the bridge Banshee: BCM205.
- November 6th: Departure death anomaly
Got something rather interesting here, involving Banshees again. Hurry and check out BCM204!
- October 30th: Empty early Banshee
BCM203 is a short movie showing a novel occurrence, early in the second level.
- October 23rd: Pilot cushioning
More fun with that oddly stuck Banshee at the first bridge in AOTCR, in BCM202.
- October 19th: Shaft hop wipeout
In BCM201 I'm fooling with spores again - and doing a lot of hopping!
- October 16th: 200th movie, yay!
Yes, I finally reached the 200th movie in my BCM series - BCM200. Go see what topic I chose!
- October 11th: Banshee grab grab-bag
My latest movie BCM199 shows ten amusing episodes while trying to grab the bridge Banshee.
- October 2nd: Needles galore, in yet more rockslide fun
A triple play with my squad of 11 Marines, using needles: BCM198.
- September 30th: More rockslide megabattling - with 11 Marines
I got into some rockslide megabattle AR action with my squad of 11 Marines: BCM197.
- September 27th: Rockslide megabattle, top pass defence
Yikes, it's been almost a month since my last movie! Here's some rockslide megabattling then: BCM196.
- August 31st: Sparking stuck Warthog
I have a new article - Sparking stuck Warthog - with associated movie BCM195.
- August 12th: Harlequin Grunt, movie 3
My third installment on the harlequin Grunt concerns the orange state I eventually realized he can take on. See BCM194.
- August 4th: Harlequin Grunt, movie 2
Ok, here's my second installment on the harlequin Grunt: BCM193. More to come!
- July 31st: Harlequin Grunt
My latest movie BCM192 shows a freaky discovery in the AOTCR cavern. Go see!
- July 19th: Banshee grab breakthrough
After yet more investigation, my arch method of grabbing the bridge Banshee has been radically improved. See my tutorial BCM191 and the full account in my article.
- July 3rd: Pelican descent ride
Check out my new article Pelican descent ride, and associated movie BCM190.